say_days_ago_x
a_isforaction__

• Mood:
  • Music:

'p' is for paranoid!

BASICS!

NAME: Fiona
SEX: Female
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Male please, straight males.
FUTURE CAREER OF CHOICE: Interior/Fashion designer or else Journalist. But I suck at english, so definitely something to do with design please.

FAVOURITES!

TV SHOWS: MTV Cribs, TRL, Pimp My Ride, Gonzo.. Generally anything on MTV2/MTV. (Oooh, I'm such a sellout.) And Sex and the City.
BOOKSGood Girls Don't; by Claire Hennessey, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time; Mark Haddon, Gingerbread; Rachel Kohn, all of the Harry Potter books.
BANDS: (These constantly change, except the first two.) The Used, Lostprophets, Hot Hot Heat, The Futureheads, McFly, The All-American Rejects, The Strokes, Every Time I Die, Converge, Muse, The Wannadies. (That's just a small amount to give you an idea of my varied taste)
SHOPS: H&M, Qube, Office, Schuh... I dunno. I don't go shopping much.
THINGS TO DO: Anything! I like making things, collages and the like. And I keep a journal, I like writing and drawing in it. Shoe shopping, I love that. And I like tidying sometimes. And I like dancing like a loony around my bedroom/house.
SONGs Again, something that changes a lot, but just now.. The Kaiser Cheifs; I Predict a Riot. The Used; Back of Your Mouth. & Frou Frou; Let Go.

OPINIONS
pick 3 of the following subjects and give your opinion!

LONDON BOMBINGS: I thought it was horrible, but something I think everyone had been expecting. I have relatives that live and work in London, so I found it really scary/
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE: Go for it, but remember you're responsible for your own actions. If you're gonna do it, do it properly using protection and be careful you don't get hurt.
CLONING:
THE MEDIA:
ANARCHY:
ALCOHOL/SMOKING/DRUGS [OF AGE OR NOT]: I'm being hyposcritical & contradictory here, but I think it's wrong. I have no problem with any of it, because it's choices people make and I respect that. I drink, not a lot, but I drink. Smoking and drugs, I've never tried and never plan on trying. Smoking itself is a drug, and I'm just against drugs. As for drinking, if you're going to, do it responsibly and not to look cool. Being drunk and not controlling yourself in unattractive, getting totally out your face does not make you hardcore, and drinking so much until you spew is not funny in any way, just disgusting and degrading.

OTHER STUFFZZZ

PROMOTE IN TWO COMMUNITIES [NOT BITCHIN'], A JOURNAL AND/OR YOUR USERINFO:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/promote/1960958.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/___________0000/55968.html
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=say_days_ago_x
HOW'D YOU FIND US: Caitlinnn. ♥
WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED: Because I was the first person to join. Maybe not to apply, but to join..

PICTURES!

PICTURE OF YOUR BOY/GIRL/CRUSHH: Don't have one just now. Nope, not even a crush. I'm over him.
PICTURE THAT INTERESTS YOU [EXPLAIN!]: Er.. I don't have one..
3+ CLEAR PICTURES OF YOU:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe

• (no subject)

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE DO APPLICATIONNS? before i have to give back the computerrr!

• p is for paranoid!

BASICS! NAME:Kerrie ♥ AGE: 15 years young. SEX: Female LOCATION: Drumchapel, Glasgow SEXUAL PREFERENCE: I like the boys ♥…

• MOD

APPS PLEASE!!!

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment