McCall hugging
  • pzelda

(no subject)

A new year is upon us now. Long gone are the days when we 1985ers were looking forward to turning 20 and then 21. This is the year we turn 23... I'm still not used to that idea. We reach our mid-20s this year - YIKES! (damn, what a horrifying thought.)

I believe there is someone here, a New Year's baby, who has already turned 23. twisterfairy, as I recall. Happy belated b-day, by the way. :)

For the rest of you... How are you liking being 22 so far? I don't turn 23 until August, so I've got a ways to go yet. So far, though, 22 has been pretty good to me. I was so happy to no longer be 21 anymore. :) I haven't gotten carded for purchasing alcoholic beverages in a very long time - yikes! I wonder if that's a good or bad thing... Heh.

Anyway, I hope everybody else had a great New Year's. :)
  • Current Mood
    sick sick
[stock] Sunset
  • gennfa

New!

Hey there!

I just found and immediately joined this community about 5 minutes ago. :)

Obviously, I was also born in 1985. My exact birthday is on July 5th ...only 13 days to go. *yay*
And this also means I was born at the time Boris Becker has won Wimbledon. That's the reason why almost nobody visited me and my parents in hospital. *grr*

I'm from germany and looking for some friends to talk to.

Yeah. Should be all for now.

Greetings
  • Current Music
    Linkin Park - In Between
sezzie
  • sezzie

One of just 3.8 Billion..

Hey guys!

New to this community, and always looking for new communities and friends from around the globe :)

Let me introduce myself.

My Name is Sarah, born 28th April 1985.. soon to be 22, I think that's officially 20somethings! eep feeling a little old and still at uni. I'm studying up in Broome, top of Western Australia but home is Perth, WA. Any other Aussies or Perth people around?

80's rocked - Hypercolour t-shirts, fluro bike pants, leg warmers and scrunchies!!

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful