November 5th, 2005

john rzeznik, goo goo dolls, johnny rzeznik

Black Velvet 46 out now

Issue 46 of Black Velvet Zine is out now and includes:

Interviews with Funeral For A Friend, The All-American Rejects, Bloodhound Gang, Gratitude, Army Of Freshmen, Slunt & Teenage Casket Co.

Report on Scarborough's Rock In The Castle Festival - featuring The Wildhearts, Terrorvision, Hanoi Rocks, The Glitterati, InMe, Johnny Panic & many more.

"Can You Hear Me Now?" - Column By Sugarcult's Marko 72

Concert reviews of Finch, My Chemical Romance, Mx/Px/Johnny Panic, Skid Row, The All-American Rejects, The Starting Line/Early November/Anberlin, Bon Jovi, Gratitude, The Fight, Motion City Soundtrack, 3 Colours Red/The Yo-Yo's/The SmashUp/Along Came Man

Heaps of album, single & demo reviews of Allister, Aiden, Brides Of Destruction, Route 215, Thunder, My Awesome Compilation, LA Guns, Paul Gilbert, So They Say, Enuff Z'Nuff, The SmashUp, Forty Deuce, Velcra, Bayside, June, Reuben, Go Betty Go, Divina Icon, McQueen, Engerica, Idiot Pilot, Save Ourselves, Bloodhound Gang, Fall Out Boy, Bon Jovi, The Lucky Nine, The Starting Line, The Yo-Yo's, Disturbed, Nickelback, The Matches, Amplifier & more

Our all new 'Rockin' America' column - a report from our new US correspondent Suzanne T on the best rock gigs anbd other rockin' happenings in the US.

All the usuals such as Fanzine Reviews, Book Reviews, Bits N' Bobs, Playlists

Back Page Babe is Katie Jane Garside (Queen Adreena).

Matt Davies of Funeral For A Friend graces the front cover. It's one of the live photos I took when I was asked to take band photos for the band on their last UK tour. I had such an awesome time that I wanted to commemmorate that.

All the details on how to get a copy or links to the online stores are at http://www.blackvelvetmagazine.com