bosrocks04 (bosrocks04) wrote in _yeeehaww,
bosrocks04
bosrocks04
_yeeehaww

1.I took all that I’m taking, I’m breaking, breaking down. three mississippi -- terri clark
2. Your love is like religion A cross in Mexico raining on sunday -- keith urban
3.I’ve never been one for doing Something half the way I’ve loved you with all my heart But it’s all been in vain if its going to rain -- george strait
4.She'd watch the TV and sit there on the couch While her mom fell asleep And her daddy went out the little girl -- john michael montgomery
5.When the world was ours and she was mine I dream of holdin her again someday on the coast of somewhere beautiful -- kenny chesney
6.So before you go and turn me on Be sure that you can turn me loose lot of leaving left to do -- dierks bentley
7. The kind that makes you think you're stronger than you are speed -- montgomery gentry
8. Don't you know that all the fairy tales tell a lie Real love and real life doesn't have to be perfect -- sara evans
9.It's a blue collar place a red blooded crowd honky tonk america -- sammy kershaw i think..
10. But fate's got cards that it don't want to show walk a way joe -- trisha yearwood
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments