Drakefn (drakefn) wrote in _yeeehaww,
Drakefn
drakefn
_yeeehaww

OK... I dunno if any of these were left to be answered or what... but here I go...

1. And if He’d only grant me, this wish I wished back then, I’d never ask for anything again Unanswered Prayers by Garth Brooks
2. If there were no words, no way to speak, I would still hear you Valentine by Martina McBride
3. Just up the road a pale blue water tower says I love Ginny painted in bright green My Town by Montgomery Gentry
4. She dreams she’s dancing, around and around without any cares in her very first love is holding her close, and the soft wind is blowing her hair Skin by Rascal Flatts
5. He left, I cried, I’m lost inside, won’t you help me? Pour Me by Trick Pony
6. Looking back over the years, of all the things I’ve always meant to say, but the words didn’t come easy.. The Heart Won't Lie by Vince Gill"
7. Well a man come on 6 o clocks news says somebody has been shot, somebody has been abused. Beer for My Horses by Toby Keith with Willie Nelson
8. I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams Amazed by Lonestar
9. First time I felt it, I think I was 5 years old, I was scared, had a nightmare momma was there for me to hold The Love Song by Jeff Bates
10. Hello God, It’s me again, 2am, Room 304 Visiting Hours Are Over, Time For Our Bedside Tug Of War Streets of Heaven by Sherrie Austin
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments