?

No account? Create an account
Reba McEntire -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
_YeeeHaww@Lj.com

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[25 Mar 2005|08:33am]
a couple icons with a little bit of the concert :o)

some moreCollapse )
3 Survivors // I'll Be

[25 Mar 2005|02:12pm]
hey everyone :-)
sooo again I would just like to say that I'm really glad that everyone is staying so active even though the contests arn't up yet!!! As you all know there will be a scavenger hunt, and a lyrics contest. If any of you guys have other ideas please let either Ashley or I know so that we can come up with something! Also remember to PROMOTE! You guys do get points for this remember, and some of you are still at 0 :-(
Sooo anyways, thats all I wanted to say... I'm leaving now, haha byeeee
I'll Be

New Member [25 Mar 2005|03:09pm]
[ mood | cheerful ]

Name: Ally

Favorite Country Artist & Why?: Kenny Chesney, mainly because he is outrageously hot and one sexy cowboy. and he is an amazing singer. gosh i think i am obsessed, i even named my fish chesney after him

Favorite Country Song & Why?: i have soo many. Anything and everything by Kenny Chesney, beucase he is my favorite. Gone by Montgomery Gentry because i really like the lyrics and what they are singing about. Its getting better all the time by Brooks&Dunn becuase me and my boyfriend jsut broke up and listening to that song makes me feel better. Trying to find Atlantis by Jamie O'neal becuase its a song about finding the perfect guy, and thats what i am searching for. and a million others that i can't think of right now.

What sparked your interest in this community?: its about country and i love country music. and it seems really fun and active and i was exited to find it!

If refered by another member, who?: N/A

4 Survivors // I'll Be

MOD// very important [25 Mar 2005|03:21pm]
okay. there are two of you who need, I MEAN NEED!!!!!! to fill out the application or you will be deleted! it needs to be done by tomorrow! thank you!

catheriiine come on catie, i love you but you have to follow the rules!
azaelias court has an extened time because she is on vacation! do this as soon as you can hun! it's in the rules!

♥- ashley
I'll Be

[25 Mar 2005|07:48pm]
[ mood | curious ]

hmm Kenny. What do you suppose the song, "Key Lime Pie" really means? Do you think he is actually talking about Pie, or something else ;-). I like to think he is really eating pie. That would be an awesome video. Kenny stuffing his face in pie...now thats sexy <3
Lyrics under cutCollapse )
4 Survivors // I'll Be

Lots of pics... [25 Mar 2005|07:49pm]
Well, I am in the process of making my journal friends only, so the previous post I made regarding the pics from the Ft. Wayne Kenny & Rascal Flatts and Peoria Blake Shelton & Rascal Flatts shows will not be visible...for that reason I am going to post the pics from those entries indivudually now that I actually have time to do it...here goes...

Lots of pics belowCollapse )
1 Survivor // I'll Be

Totally Relate!!! [25 Mar 2005|09:09pm]
[ mood | crazy ]

Ok, I know one of the main reasons a lot of people listen to country music because they can relate to the song lyrics...

Well....THis is one song that is like my theme right now...

I used to see this guy, and the feelings for him never left...now he is back in my life and driving me crazy...

Enjoy...

A Fire I Can't Put Out

I'm finding out how hot
An old flame can burn
You're a feeling I haven't forgot
The love I can't unlearn
You've become a memory
I can't live without
You'll always be a fire I can't put out

I don't know how to handle
The dream you left behind
It's like a lighted candle
Burning up my mind
At least I'm happy knowing
What love is all about

Embers to ashes
That's how it should be
You'd think by know my heart would know
And it could set you free
The things I've tried
The tears I've cried
I guess there's no doubt

I don't know how to handle
The dream you left behind
It's like a lighted candle
Burning up my mind
At least I'm happy knowing
What love is all about

3 Survivors // I'll Be

Cd's much? [25 Mar 2005|09:12pm]
[ mood | creative ]

Ok, other than Kenny Chesney Cd's I dont remember the last time I bought a cd...(thanks to cd burners)...

and I'm not sure how many of u like to burn ur own cds...

But here is a site where u can go crazy making cds from....
It posts the top 100 country songs of the 90's...

and 2 volumes of the top 500 country songs...

THAT 1,000 SONGS!!!!

Have fun

http://countrymusic.about.com/library/top500/bltop500a.htm

I'll Be

navigation
[ viewing | March 25th, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]