?

No account? Create an account
Reba McEntire -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
_YeeeHaww@Lj.com

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

New Member [22 Mar 2005|08:15am]
Name: Jaimi
Favorite Country Artist & Why?: Kenny Chesney. I love his songs plus he is a cutie. Im going to his concert tomorrow!!!
Favorite Country Song & Why?: My bestest friend -- Mac Davis: Because it is a fun song and When the sun goes down -- Kenny Chesney
What sparked your interest in this community?: I saw it on a another board
10 Survivors // I'll Be

New Member [22 Mar 2005|08:50am]
[ mood | tired ]

Name: Val

Favorite Country Artist & Why?: Oh. I can't pick between my top four: Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Gary Allan, and Dwight Yoakam. They all have (had) such unique sounds and remain true to everything that country music is.

Favorite Country Song & Why?: Oooh. That's hard. Top three: "It Only Hurts When I Cry" "Songs About Rain" and "Look at You Girl" But those often change :P

What sparked your interest in this community?: A promotion in another community :P

1 Survivor // I'll Be

New Member [22 Mar 2005|09:12am]
[ mood | tired ]

Name:  Dawn

Favorite country artist:  KENNY CHESNEY!!!! B/c he is so hot, love his songs and what the mean, He loves what he does, and who he does it for

Favorite Country song: The Good Stuff, well it sums alot of stuff up and My husband actually proposed to me at the concert in jacksonville, May 7,2004.

What sparked my interest in this commuity?  i have been reading you all's post for the last couple of days, and we all have alike interest and the love of Country Music.

1 Survivor // I'll Be

new member [22 Mar 2005|11:35am]
Name:Brenda
Favorite Country Artist & Why?: Kenny Chesney because he is a wonderful vocalist, puts on amazing shows, and is quite hot to boot (going to my 4th concert in 3 weeks).... and since it's pretty close to a tie, Rascal Flatts also because they are amazing in concert and have so much energy in a different way from Kenny, they get everyone involved and make it quite funny, they have amazing songs and great voices, one word ~ Joe Don, and I finally got to meet them cementing them as one of my two top favorite artists
Favorite Country Song & Why?: You Had Me From Hello (Kenny) because I have always loved that song and it's just so beautiful and one of his few really deep love songs....even if it does sound totally like a line from Jerry Maguire
What sparked your interest in this community?: sounds like something fun to be involved in...i am busy a lot with school and my job but i like to do fun little things to give me a break once in a while from the insanity...plus i love country music...
5 Survivors // I'll Be

New Member [22 Mar 2005|03:55pm]
[ mood | computer geeky ]

Name: Samantha "Sam"
Favorite Country Artist & Why?: Keith Urban because he's a great singer and an awesome guitarist.
Favorite Country Song & Why?: "Clutterbilly" by Keith Urban because it has no lyrics and is upbeat and exciting and the guitar is awesome.
What sparked your interest in this community?: I saw an advertising for this community and it looked like a good one so I thought why not.

3 Survivors // I'll Be

new member. [22 Mar 2005|06:19pm]
[ mood | bored ]

name: chrissi

favorite country artist & why?: it's a tie between martina mcbride & keith urban. my reason for martina is that she sings about important issues & tries to get people more aware of domestic violence. not to mention she has a beautiful voice. as for keith, i love that he writes most of the songs on his albums & most of them relate to how i'm feeling or what i've gone through. he never bores me with his music.

favorite country song & why?: something worth leaving behind by lee ann womack, because i feel the same way sometimes. that i want to leave something behind after i'm dead.

what sparked your interest in this community?: just saw an advertising in a random community & i'm a huge country fan, so i just decided to join. basically for i can meet people with the same interests as me.

4 Survivors // I'll Be

MOD [22 Mar 2005|08:18pm]
we are going to be posting ((in the userinfo)) any active members. so please, if you'd like to be listed and pictures, please submit a photo in this post & i'll resize it and everything for the info.

♥ your mod- ashley
12 Survivors // I'll Be

*New Member* (yay!) [22 Mar 2005|09:06pm]
[ mood | restless ]

Name: Krista :-p
Favorite Country Artist & Why?: ummm i'd have to say kenny chesney first of all because i LOVELOVELOVE *all* of his music and second of all because i think he is absolutely gorgeous and i'm in love with him and everything about him (INCLUDING the age and the baldness! lol)
Favorite Country Song & Why?: Shameless by Garth Brooks because it is a beautiful song and it's me and my boyfriends song! and i LOVE so many other ones including SheThinksMyTractorsSexy-Kenny, Rodeo-Garth, HolyWater-Big&Rich,
BlueClearSky-GeorgeStrait, PlayboysOfTheSouthWesternWorld-BlakeShelton, and basically any other kenny, garth, brad paisley, or george strait song, omg and rascal flatts and blake shelton and omg i just cant make up my mind cus i just LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC TOO MUCH! AH! lol
What sparked your interest in this community?: i thought it sounded pretty cool, and i read all the broohaha about it in Country_music so i thought i'd join :p

3 Survivors // I'll Be

[22 Mar 2005|11:06pm]
so, while i continue to procrastinate, i thought i might post what icons i have made.. im not that great, but here's what i have...

icons and a bannerCollapse )
6 Survivors // I'll Be

navigation
[ viewing | March 22nd, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]