No account? Create an account
Reba McEntire -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
_YeeeHaww@Lj.com

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

New Member [19 Mar 2005|08:14pm]
[ mood | peaceful ]

Name: Aimee

Favorite Country Artist & Why?: Oh wow, um, either Billy Currington, Kenny Chesney, or Big and Rich.
Billy is very talented and hot ;-)
Kenny is so cool and real.
Big and Rich is just different. They are strange and wild and that makes them awesome!

Favorite Country Song & Why?: I have 2
Big Time by Big and Rich because it is a great song for John Rich and he's awesome.
Hangin' Around by Billy Currington because it's sad and real.

What sparked your interest in this community?: Um, somebody advertised it a different country community

3 Survivors // I'll Be

New Member [19 Mar 2005|09:11pm]
[ mood | blah ]

Name: Tanya
Favorite Country Artist & Why?: George Strait. I have listened to him my whole life, and growing up his music comforted me when my dad lost his temper and such. My parents always said if he came to Canada I'd be at his show, and talk about perfect timing... I saw him two weeks after graduating high school in Vancouver, BC. It was like the end of my childhood dream *tear*
Favorite Country Song & Why?: What My Heart Already Knows by Julian Austin. My current favourite always changes, but in the back of mind this song is always my favourite. It has beautiful lyrics and Julian's voice is just fabulous on it. He is, without a doubt, one of the strongest artists in country music... both in his writing and his music.
What sparked your interest in this community?: How you're working to make it so... active.

2 Survivors // I'll Be

New Member [19 Mar 2005|11:51pm]
Name: Kelly
Favorite Country Artist & Why?: Tim McGraw, he's awesome.
Favorite Country Song & Why?: not sure..
What sparked your interest in this community?: contests
1 Survivor // I'll Be

navigation
[ viewing | March 19th, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]