1. And if He’d only grant me, this wish I wished back then, I’d never ask for anything again
Unanswered Prayers by Garth Brooks
2. If there were no words, no way to speak, I would still hear you
Valentine by Martina McBride
3. Just up the road a pale blue water tower says I love Ginny painted in bright green
My Town by Montgomery Gentry
4. She dreams she’s dancing, around and around without any cares in her very first love is holding her close, and the soft wind is blowing her hair
Skins by Rascal Flatts
5. He left, I cried, I’m lost inside, won’t you help me?
Pour Me by Trick Pony
6. Looking back over the years, of all the things I’ve always meant to say, but the words didn’t come easy..
The Heart Wont Lie by Reba McEntire and Vince Gill
7. Well a man come on 6 o clocks news says somebody has been shot, somebody has been abused.
Beer for My Horses by Toby Keith and Willie Nelson
8. I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams
Amazed by Lonestar
9. First time I felt it, I think I was 5 years old, I was scared, had a nightmare momma was there for me to hold
The Love Song by Jeff Bates
10. Hello God, It’s me again, 2am, Room 304 Visiting Hours Are Over, Time For Our Bedside Tug Of War
Streets of Heaven by Sherrie Austin