Holly (cheddar01) wrote in _yayness_,
Holly
cheddar01
_yayness_

Hey, guys! It's been a long time since I've been on Livejournal. After seven years or so of being faithful to this website, I've moved on to other things. And I guess I really don't have time to keep up with this community anymore. I don't know how active the other moderator is, either, and can't be bothered to check as I'm on an iPod touch, so I think it's time to pass on my moderating status to someone else who wants to keep this community going.
Why don't I just let it die? A few years back, this community was doing relatively well. I put my fair share of work into it, and I really appreciated the outcome. As a girl falling rapidly into adulthood, I know moreso how it can be a struggle to stay optimistic with the stress of daily responsibilities and multiple issues, financial, health, or otherwise. I think a community like this is a great thing to have! We all could use a positive thing to read about when we face so many pages of bad news everyday.

If anyone is willing to step up and manage this community, I would greatly appreciate it! Just leave a comment on this post and I will get in touch with you about it. You can feel free to make your own changes, since I'm sure LJ is a much different place from the one I remember now.

Best wishes to you all! :)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 1 comment