o8) "Sermon"-Drowning Pool
o9) "Broken"-Seether ft. Amy Lee of Evanescence
10) "Heaven's a Lie"-Lacuna Coil

Favorite Lyrics:
"Days will come that make no sense
My present situation makes me think too much, too much
It all revolves around you
This life that I'm living means nothing without you

I'd shed my skin for you (I'd shed my skin for you)
What would you want me to do (What would you want me to do)
I will always love you, but I can't live like this"
"Skin"-Adema

Rock Idols(1 girl, 1 guy): The late Dave Williams of Drowning Pool [Rest in Peace] + Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil

Lyrics Of How You Feel Currently:
"It's just another day
The shame is gone
Hard to believe
That I've let it go."
"Swamped"-Lacuna Coil

Opinion on sXe: Honestly, I thought it meant sex but thanks to asphyxiation01 for clarifying it for me. Obviously if I didn't know what sXe was at first, then I can't really base an opinion for it.
Opinion on drugs: I personally don't do drugs, but it's your choice if you want to use 'em or not. I think drugs just mess up your possibility of doing something great with your life.
Opinion on alcohol: I drink, not a lot but here and there. I think it's fine as long as you know your limit and are smart enough to call a cab and not get behind the driver's seat.
Opinion on smoking: I use to smoke but quit when I noticed how my friend's teeth were turning the brightest yellow ever :x. If you smoke, that's your choice but if you've seen those commericals on TV, then obviously you know possible consequences.
Opinion on casual sex: Like I said, people do it as often as they shake hands or give a hug. I don't like it, it's a big risk when it comes to your health.
Opinion on sex before marriage: I'm ok with it. I'd be a hypocrit if I said otherwise because I've had sex once and I'm not getting married to that person nor am I dating him anymore. Like I said with sXe, make sure it's with someone you care about. It's a big factor for your first time, second time, etc.
Opinion on gay marriage: All men are created equal and with that I think homosexual men/women should be able to marry and marry legally.
Opinion on President Bush: That man don't know what he's doin' anymore. . .
Anything else you'd like us to know?: I'd really like it if I got accepted :D!!
Why should you be accepted? What makes you unique?: That's a hard one. Honestly, I think everyone is unique in their own way and I love people for their individuality and expressing it through clothing, music, voice, etc. What makes me unique is my love for music and how much information and passion I have for it. I would definitely fit in with this community and make a lot of very interesting and unique friends :D.
Pictures! (at least 1, at most 5): title or description
Promote in one community and give the link!: http://www.livejournal.com/community/_ljfriends_/492573.html?mode=reply
Subscribe

• VERTICAL HORIZON

We had a great time opening for them yesterday and they are SUCH nice guys!!! Really fun show at WEST FEST and we hope you get a chance to check out…

• Original Music

Greetings music lovers! I would like to pass along a Modern Rock Band I play with called StillLine. The music is all original, so any thoughts…

• (no subject)

Name~ Lauren Age~ 16 Birthdate~ 12.03.1989 Location~ sydney, australia Gender~ female Sexual Preference~ straight and taken :)…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 18 comments

• VERTICAL HORIZON

We had a great time opening for them yesterday and they are SUCH nice guys!!! Really fun show at WEST FEST and we hope you get a chance to check out…

• Original Music

Greetings music lovers! I would like to pass along a Modern Rock Band I play with called StillLine. The music is all original, so any thoughts…

• (no subject)

Name~ Lauren Age~ 16 Birthdate~ 12.03.1989 Location~ sydney, australia Gender~ female Sexual Preference~ straight and taken :)…