July 18th, 2004

red

a few things i'd like to say...

happy birthday to kelsey (xeyesburnbright) :D
yes this is why i asked for birthdays. i wish to celebrate them for everyone. :D also we have another new member and a lot of people in the communities i advertised in told me they'd check this out and join so yeah for my cool little community :D and it's only been around for about 2 days. i love all you who have joined. thank you. now would anyone like to ask me anything? comment here. or if anyone would like to start a conversation about rock music that's what the community is about so please post whatever you'd like to say. keep this community alive please. thank you all.
~katy
  • Current Music
    Billy Idol-Mony Mony
red

here's some things i'm asking if you'll approve of...

i'm wonering if it'd be ok if i added these bands to the interests list:
rancid, green day, the distillers, no doubt, billy idol, sum41, poison, nirvana, lostprophets, audioslave, aerosmith, 311, ACDC, and incubus.
tell me all the ones of those that you like and the most popular one's i'll add. oh and tell me anything that you don't like about the interests rules or application and i'll change it. or something you'd like to see. give me any ideas and i'll take them and see how many people like it. remember this is a voting community so i'm always looking out for the majority.
~katy
  • Current Music
    ACDC-You Shook Me All Night Long
red

if you find a new friend...

i just went through and added all of you who have been accepted so far (and i think i added two who haven't just because they seemed so cool) so if you see me on your friends page it's because i liked your applications and wanted to add you. i hope no one minds. :D
~katy
  • Current Music
    AFI-Bleed Black