?

No account? Create an account

About An Interactive Self Improvement

Previous Entry NeW mEmBeR Apr. 30th, 2012 @ 04:24 pm Next Entry
Hey everyone...

I am searching for a community and fellow bloggers who are on a work out plan and strive to be healthy in their exercise and eating habits.  I know this community isn't terribly active but I seem to be having a hard time finding others on here who are in the same position as me.

I am currently participating in the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred work outs.  I am also following a way to choose my meals that I created with a nutritionist.  She hasn't chosen what I should eat, she is just helping me make good choices when it comes to eating enough of everything.  I am trying to continue to be motivated and to know that healthy results take time and effort.  I look forward to a healthier body full of strength and muscle!  And a healthier mind set! And an ease at making my food choices.  So far the only progress I know about is my aching body- the good kind of pain you get from a great work out.  I am doing weekly weigh ins and considering taking pictures/measuing.

I am excited to finish the 30 day shred and continue keeping active with other work out videos.  Besides the videos I try to keep up with participating in long walks/jogs and other out door exercise activities!

anyone else out there?
Leave a comment
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com