?

No account? Create an account

New Girl!

About An Interactive Self Improvement

Previous Entry New Girl! Nov. 2nd, 2009 @ 05:48 pm Next Entry
I'm new here, looking for some support and motivation to help me with my new lifestyle challenge. I'm attemping to follow a meal plan and exercise more to lose weight. Currently I am about 275lbs and I am worried about the long term effects of being obese, especially diabetes. I am very depressed because of my body issues, so I'm trying to change things in my life. If anyone wants to be buddies to help motivate each other, let me know! (No ana/mia people though, hearing about people beating themself up for eating 500 cals is hard when I'm eating like 2000 cals...) Here are some basics for my goals:

Height: 5'7"
CW: 270lbs
GW1: 250lbs
UGW: Whatever makes me feel good!

*x-posted*
Leave a comment
Date:November 27th, 2009 02:53 am (UTC)
(Link)
I put a reply here with a hope to support you of your new lifestyle. Your 275 lbs should be ok but please don't be depressed. Just try to get a good fitness and diet control.
Ironman Elliptical Trainer
Date:January 11th, 2010 10:40 am (UTC)

Help me too

(Link)
I don't know how to work this website yet..I just started today. I am kind of looking for some motivation and just some people to talk to as well..can you add me as a friend or something so we don't lose each other..or how does it work?
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com