1. Crop the image (100x100) and sharpen once. Then duplicate it and set the duplicated layer to soft light (opacity: 100%). Then, go to Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur (radius: 2,0) and click OK.
2. Delete everything around Haifa. Duplicate the layer. Set it to soft light (opacity: 100%).
3. Put this texture by colorfilter right above the base, and leave the blending at Normal.
4. Put this texture by colorfilter on top of all the layers and set it to Overlay (opacity: 100%)
5. Time for typing. I used the font Jikharev, with the color #861703, which I chose from the icon. Set the font size as big or small as you want. I chose 13pt (Due to resolution differences, size may be different).
6. Create a new layer on top of all and select all (Ctrl+A), then go to Edit >> Stroke. Color: #861703, size: 3px, location: Center, blending: Soft Light (Use the blending option on the layer pallette).
And voila! We have this:
I hope this was easy to follow ^_^ If you have any questions, don't be shy ;) I'm ready to help.
Feel free to use the icon, just remember to credit _wolfie