craft_haven (craft_haven) wrote in _wicca_,
craft_haven
craft_haven
_wicca_

Greetings!

Hello everyone! This is officially my first post to this community, so I thought I would introduce myself. My pen/craft name is Marcus Briarstone, and I am a writer for a pagan informational website known as Craft Haven.

I am male, 26 years of age, and identify myself as an eclectic pagan. I do not follow a specific path as I find courage, strength, and harmony with most forms of earthen spirituality. I write to inform people of pagan history, celebrations, recipes, spells, and ultimately our common ground with many other faiths. It is through such that I find a sense of contentment; I drive myself to constantly update the website and provide accurate information through it, as well as my tweets on Twitter, and my posts here on Livejournal.

The website is a baby for now. There is a ton of work to do. My goal is to have it fully fleshed out with several hundred articles by the end of this summer--accurate and thought provoking articles.

I hope you all have a grand day. Thank you for reading this.

Tags: history, magic, ritual, spells, wicca
Subscribe

• Wicca and Christianity.....

Today's discussion topic is about Wicca/Paganism and Christianity and my thoughts on both. Though Christianity, Wicca and Paganism are all very…

• Dear Grammy and Pop-Pop.

Dear Grammy (Grandmother) and Pop-Pop (Grandfather), You have both taught me so much. You both taught me to have great respect for all life on…

• What Wicca and Paganism mean to me.

What do Wicca and Paganism mean to me? To me, Paganism is the worship of the many Old World Gods and Goddesses, such as Egyptian or Greek Gods and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment