Brent (brent_thelawyer) wrote in _whore_,
Brent
brent_thelawyer
_whore_

Well here is the tragically heroic life story of yours truly.

Thirty-six years ago on a stormy night in January, Mrs. Barbara Brent gave birth to me, her son, and named me Brent. My mom gave me a mini briefcase at the age of three, so I could hold my notes from Sesame Street in them. I wasn't an ordinary kid, I was into courtroom drama and by the age of six I was arguing for small detention cases against teachers. By grade six, no one could cross me, if they did, I'd hold 'em in contempt! By the age of ten, I began to experiment with drugs and when I was arrested for possesion with my best friend, Spud, I decided to take that dumbshit cop to court for the case of my life! I lost that case. But I vowed to that stupid cop that I would go to Harvard University, get really, really educated, and then come back with an appeal, and he was going down! Well, Harvard didn't accept me... nine times in a row, so I read "Lawyers for Dummies" and went to some college around my home town, Mississauga. By the age of twenty-five, I had gotten some woman knocked up with twins and was headed into the law proffession. By twenty-six, I was divorced, living in my mom's garage, and partener at a law firm in Mississauga. And this year, at age thirty-six, I got my first two clients, Zoltan and some other guy. That was my life, I am amazing!
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments