Blue Whore....

your name :: derrick
your age :: 17
your gender :: secretly male
your sexuality :: a hetero. animal
your dating status :: not to single...
your location :: Virginia
your favorite movie (s) :: Natural Born Killers, The Wall
your favorite book (s) :: Psychedelic Experience (it saves lives),any dali books, Long Hard Road Out of Hell, Understanding Human Behavior books, Poe's Ten Great Mysteries
your favorite band/musical artist (s) :: Tool, NIN, Manson, Rusted Root, Jane's Addiction, Butthole Surfers, Smashing Pumpkins, Faith No More, Dairy Of Dreams
your favorite song (s) :: Tool-The Patient, Unkle-Rabbit in your Headlights, NIN-A Warm Place, Soundgarden-Jesus Christ Pose
your favorite genre (s) of music :: Industrial, Alternative, Psychedelic/Classic Rock, Ambient
your favorite tv show (s) :: I don't watch TV....Besides you don't watch TV, the TV wacthes you
your favorite color (s) :: Blue is my favorite just because that's my permanent aura color, Bright Reds, light grays
your favorite animal (s) :: I would say humans but we're to destructive.....Elephants than
your interests :: Painting, Recording, Photography, Reading, Eye Contact & Open-minded conversations
your favorite food :: Chinese Food and Mangoes
what you do for recreation :: All my Interests, Talking, Tripping, playing my guitar in fields.
some things you hate :: People with high egos, the closed stubborn minded, hypocrites on a regular basis, hate
some theory or interesting idea you have :: I think that we are all put this earth for a reason...not someone else's reasons that we should follow... We want direction so the masses of people for the most part are lazy americans and want to get easy answers and just don't want to have to worry about dying. Cause christainity took away that threat of death and now there is no reason to worry about death or even think about it since we are going to live in a palace for eternity. From that they take the easy way out all the time and listen to people that say 'give me your money or bad things are going to happen to you, and don't ask why people want this money of there's that they work there life over getting just to give it up cause they say your going to hell'. I Know that we are just animals on this world with just a more enhanced mind than the rest of our brothers and sisters on this earth, and with that enhanced mind we can do more things, more things than giving our money up. The majority of people don't realize this because the majority of people own televisions to entertain there lives. Before they pass on into unknown; knowing nothing about it and with little or nothing accomplished, with whatever is in control over us, stays in control longer because people are not thinking for themselves. Being hypnotic niggers to the warmth of the TV that comforts they're day for them to avoid there emotional stamina. That stamina helps us not become lost middle-aged people wondering our entire days end wondering into a oblivion of lost hopes from not working on there stamina. Have you ever watched someone else watch TVand wonder if they are just laughing at the colors. From my reality tv is a drug in itself. Just because it doesn't effect our physical health it should not be thrown off as harmless cause it does effect your Mental health from pro-longing its growth.
why you are unique...or are you? :: Because I am myself, have experienced alot more than average teen to middle aged people have & I give really good eye contact
are you diagnosed with any mental disorders? :: anxiety disorder & Hyperactive (not energy hyper but I fluctuate with my speed in conversations cause I am always thinking of what to say)
what do you think of recreational drugs/people who use them? :: They are only cool if the person wants to get something out of it besides haveing fun since they can have fun when they're sober, that doesn't mean you can't have a good time...just not making your entire trip a game.
I used to not use for recreational use at one time but now I know what I want to do with my own direction and acid has always seemed to be the everything drug that I get the most out of anyway.
some sign of creativity/intelligence :: My Third Eye
do you think jungle and drum and bass are synonymous? :: depends on the artist, most of them suck though....they just do the same thing over and over, anyone can do that.
some pathetic plea to get in :: I'm not pathetic, so I will not plea....but I do want to get in though.
some pictures of you ::

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments