Open bar (beer, wine, and cocktails)
Festive Holiday Cheese, Vegetable, and Olive Display
Hand-Passed Hors D’oeuvres:
- Duck Confit Fritters w/ Port Wine reduction
- Chicken Tikka Skewers
- Crab and Avocado Shooters
- Tomato and Mozzarella Bruschetta
Entrees and Sides (buffet-style):
- Butter Roasted Tom Turkey w/ Gravy
- Carved Prime Rib w/ Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Wild Mushroom & Tomato Basil Risotto
- Hearth Baked Rolls
- Cheesecake Martini Buffet w/ an array of toppings
- Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Spice Cake
- Egg Nog Cheesecake
- Assorted Holiday Cookies
I'm thinking of:
1. Eating something small right before I go so I'm not starving.
2. Having three light beers or vodka/Diet Cokes throughout the night, so 12 PPV.
3. Having a little plate of 0 PPV veggies, a crab/avocado shooter, and chicken skewer for appetizers.
4. Having the dinner but skipping the gravy/sauce (if possible - at least scraping it off) and rolls and maybe 1/2 cup of the risotto.
5. Having the cheesecake martini, because I will be so upset if I have to miss out on that.
My goal is to use no more than 35 PPV total, so 23 on food after subtracting the 12 PPV from alcohol.
Any ideas on PPV estimations? I'm so lost and I'm really trying to get back on track. This holiday season is killing me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ♥