Andie (adaptation) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Andie
adaptation
_weightwatchers

Hey guys!  I have some questions I was hoping you could help with.

I was on Weight Watchers previously and stopped because it just wasn't working out (I wasn't ready to commit to weight loss, and I'm sure you guys know how that goes).  Now I'm hoping to give it another shot, but I can't shell out the cash for WW Online just yet, so I was trying to figure out what number of points I should start with to hold off until I can resubscribe.

I found this calculator online that's supposed to tell me how many points I should start with, and it's giving me 29.  That's what's confusing me -- when I was subscribing, I started off at like 34 points or something like that, and I weighed less than I do now.  This was only a few months ago.  I was fairly certain that 29 is the minimum number of points you can have on the PointsPlus system.  Is this right?  I mean, I'm fine with that, I can work with 29, I'm just confused.

In a totally unrelated question, I know fruits and veggies are typically 0 points on the Plus system, but what if you eat a lot of them?  Do you guys usually start counting them if you go over X number per day?

Thanks SO MUCH for the help.  Happy weight loss!
Tags: points, weekly points allowance
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 5 comments