?

No account? Create an account

Weight Watchers

it's not a diet. it's a lifestyle.

Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
My progress thus far!
kitty
catbots wrote in _weightwatchers
 I have done a couple entries on here since I started weight watchers, but I feel like I should update more often (to keep myself more accountable!). Soooo, here's some numbers!

Starting Weight: 195lbs - September 4th, 2011
Current Weight: 179lbs - November 6th, 2011
Weight change: -16lbs in two months!

I've had weird weeks where I gain a pound (only happened once!) and then weird weeks where I've lost 3 lbs, but generally, I'm loosing about a pound and a half a week and I haven't started exercising yet. Does anyone have any good exercise things to do at home and without a video or equipment (except for free weights)? That's the hardest part of working out is I don't have any equipment, not tons of places to go walk/run, and not a lot of time. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Congrats and good job!

Honestly the basics are the best. If you think about it all videos and programs are just fancy modifications of basic moves: jumping jacks, jump rope (use an imaginary rope, seriously), punches while in a squat position, pushups, crunches, lunges, jogging in place, squats etc

You can use cans, flour, shampoo bottles etc as free weights and using your body weight is good too (pushups against a wall, lifts on a stair etc)

Do you have Comcast? You can get work out videos from Comcast On Demand. I highly recommend yoga. I absolutely hated all forms of exercise until I tried yoga a year ago, and now I'm addicted.

Awesome job!!!

I have some Jillian Michaels videos that I like. I have a cardio one that kicks my butt!!! I also have a 30 minute cardio/strength/ab one that's good too. They all have different levels so you can progress when you feel ready.

i like to do calf raises in the shower. i have a non-slip mat in mine so i feel safe doing it. a little bit of soap, a little bit of leg work, and a whole lot of clean multi-tasking.