Rants, Reviews and Ramblings (mrssmith88) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Rants, Reviews and Ramblings
mrssmith88
_weightwatchers

• Mood:
  • Music:

Pleased with myself

My mother and I just started WW almost a week ago, and we went on a trip for a few days. Though I was worried about how this would effect my eating habits, considering the abundance of bad choices and GREAT restaurants. Also, when I go on trips, I tend to want to eat the foods that are not available to me where I live.

My anxiety turned out to be what saved me (in a way). I went out for chinese with my mom and my fiance. I got Chicken & Broccoli, with white rice instead of fried rice. I also only had two crab rangoon, compared to like 6. They are my favorite part of getting chinese food. For dinner, I half a small brick oven pizza with spinach, fresh mushroom and sun-dried tomatoes. My one bad thing was an icee at the movies, but I didn't get any candy or popcorn.

Today, I had a simply fit meal for breakfast at IHop. My lunch was complete junk because we were in a hurry.

I was within my points (though I will probably dig into my flex points tonight) because I stuck to entrees, no appetizer, no dessert, in each restaurant we went to. Hopefully that makes a difference.
Tags: eating out
Subscribe

• ahh!

How do you guys calculate points when you eat out? Most things I have been able to research online, but others not so much. I keep freaking out that…

• starbux warming sandwiches

how many points are the starbux warming sandwiches/wraps? the sausage, chedder, egg english muffin sandwich? the ham, chedder, egg ciabatta…

• Yum

For my dinner tonight I had a Wendy's Large Chili - 6 points of warm filling dinner. My fast food staple restaurant options: Wendys - Baked…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 1 comment