Erin aka Bud (spookycat04) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Erin aka Bud
spookycat04
_weightwatchers

• Mood:

The Lemon Pie in today's weekly

Hi everyone!
I wondered if any of you had tried making the lemon pie in this week's weekly flyer. I'm in the process of making it right now, but I'm not sure how well it is going to turn out. First of all, I think I added the wrong amount of fat free condensed milk (I bought a 14 oz can, the recipe called for 11 oz, but when I transferred the can to a measuring cup, it barely made it to 10 oz.) and I don't think 2 Tbsp's was enough melted butter to get the graham cracker crumbs moistened.

Has anyone else made this with any success? Did you alter the recipe at all?

I'll let you all know if it turns out OK. I was really excited to try it, but it's been kind of a stressful experiment!
Tags: recipes
Subscribe

• My progress thus far!

I have done a couple entries on here since I started weight watchers, but I feel like I should update more often (to keep myself more accountable!).…

• Week 2 progress report!

I just had my weigh in for week two! SW- 195 lbs. After week one - 190lbs CW- 187.4lbs Goal - 150lbs. Lost in two weeks -7.5lbs! I'm…

• Walk, Walk, Walk It Out!!

I'm so excited for this weeks meeting! The May 22 Walk it challenge is happening and I am going to be a part of it! Its a 5k walk (3.1 miles) and I…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 3 comments