Helium Raven (severity_softly) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Helium Raven
severity_softly
_weightwatchers

Favorite Ready to Eat/Frozen Meals on Points Plus???

So, I've been an off and on Weight Watcher for almost 15 years, and have recently gone back on WW again, following the same plan I did when I first joined. I know, it's ancient, but it worked and I lost 25 lbs. Had the labeling on the frozen meals not been changing, I probably would have completely ignored the new Points Plus overhaul entirely. But with all of it changing, it would probably be harder to fight it than go along with it, so I'm adapting.

Anyway, as you probably guessed, I eat a lot of frozen and ready to eat food, mainly to take to work for lunches and such. What are some of your favorites (with the new point values, if you have them!)? My tastes are pretty varied (anything and everything, from southern comfort food to Indian), so any suggestions would be great!

And while I'm here, an intro:

Name: Jenn
Height: 5'7"
SW (starting weight): 235
CW (current weight): 210
GW (goal weight): 150-165

Thanks, guys!
Tags: general questions, grocery list, introduction, points, shopping
Subscribe

• Hello there!

Name: Laura Age: 26 Height: 5'5" SW (starting weight): 204lbs CW (current weight): 204lbs GW (goal weight): 150lbs Hi everyone,…

• Hello!

Name: Ashley Age: 34 Height: 5' 8 or 9" SW (starting weight): 218 CW (current weight): 204 GW (goal weight): 145 Anything else you…

• Hi again.

Name: Amy Age: 35 Height: 5' 4" SW (starting weight): 261.2 CW (current weight): ... GW (goal weight): 150? Anything else you wanna…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 13 comments

• Hello there!

Name: Laura Age: 26 Height: 5'5" SW (starting weight): 204lbs CW (current weight): 204lbs GW (goal weight): 150lbs Hi everyone,…

• Hello!

Name: Ashley Age: 34 Height: 5' 8 or 9" SW (starting weight): 218 CW (current weight): 204 GW (goal weight): 145 Anything else you…

• Hi again.

Name: Amy Age: 35 Height: 5' 4" SW (starting weight): 261.2 CW (current weight): ... GW (goal weight): 150? Anything else you wanna…