beep beep (removeyourpants) wrote in _weightwatchers,
beep beep
removeyourpants
_weightwatchers

UGHHHHHHHH

I'm sorry, this is a gripe.

I am really starting to hate the WW message boards, seriously. Actually I hardly ever use them due to elitism (them, not me) but I had some questions about the new PP plan so I started browsing and I think it is really, really, REALLY stupid that you can no longer assign point values to food while on the boards. So if you have a legitimate "I'm really confused, could someone tell me how many points this that or whatever has" question, you won't get an answer. Actually yes you will, you'll get ten people saying "THAT IS PROPRIETARY INFORMATION WE CANNOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS ASK AT A MEETING BLAH BLAH BLAH." 

Why exactly then are the boards even public? Don't they exist so that people ON Weight Watchers can help each other???? Can't WW just banish the general public who isn't paying to be a member from seeing the message boards? I'm sure it wouldn't be THAT hard for WW to sync meeting members with online members so that we can all see the message boards but no one else can.

UGH UGH UGH i'm sorry i just think this is really stupid
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 9 comments