labraptor (labraptor) wrote in _weightwatchers,
labraptor
labraptor
_weightwatchers

Arg! Hate it when I don't ask questions at meeting...

Hi, everyone!  Went to my meeting last night and was super excited to get all my new materials.  Not super excited about having to look up points values again, but it's all part of the process, so I'll live with it.  I purchased a new points calculator, which will make life much easier, however I'm having a bit of a problem.  I thought I could figure out how to use the calculator, so I didn't ask for help from my leader.  Guess what?  I can't figure out what number to put in for carbs!  I know that sounds so stupid, but I don't know if I should be putting the "Total Carbs" or what to enter.  For example:

On a favorite "go to" snack bar that I love, here's what's listed:

Total Carbohydrates  11g
   Dietary Fiber 1g
   Sugars 0g
   Sugar Alcohols 5g
   Other Carbs 4g

I entered 11g for carbs into the calculator.  Do any of you know if that would be correct?  I don't want to wait until my next meeting and then find out I've been doing this wrong for a whole week.

P.S.  I have no idea what sugar alcohols are... how sad I didn't know what was in my food.  I think this new plan is going to be great for my general knowledge about what I'm putting in my mouth!!
Tags: general questions
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 3 comments