Anna (acejka) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Anna
acejka
_weightwatchers

Thinking about joining again...but a ? first.

So I've been don't post often, I've been doing the program with my calculator and a notebook and having some success but I 'haven't been sticking to it very well...

I was going to either rejoin for the new program or do a completely dffrent diet.

My question is, with the new program, how much is a can of coke? I don't have a calculator and that will be the deciding factor for me, I have a can of coke every other day and I won't give it up its my guilty pleasure. I don't want to join if its going to be out of the question to contnue with that. From what I hear the points are jumping way up on foods and since I don't have a new calc yet can someone who does help me out on this?

coke-140 cal. 0 fat 0 protein, 45 sodium 39 carbs 39 sugarl

Thanks in advance.

Subscribe

• challenge ?

I have a question regarding the winter challenge. I may not go to my meeting tomorrow b/c I'm coming down w/ a cold and dunno if I'll feel up to it…

• It's Over!

Our ten week Fall Challenge has come to an end. Out of the 83 People who participated in this chaallenge 68 of us lost weight! 3 of us made our…

• LAST DAY FOR THE LAST WEIGH IN

FALL Challenge last day to weigh in please post your weights if you havnt done so already!

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 9 comments