callmetessie (callmetessie) wrote in _weightwatchers,
callmetessie
callmetessie
_weightwatchers

Help!

I think I've hit a serious plateau.

I've been stuck here around 234-236 for the past 3 or 4 weeks. I can't seem to get the weight loss kick started again. I'm still following the points, I'm tracking everything that I eat, but it seems like it's stopped working.

Any suggestions on how to jump start things again?
Tags: plateaus, points
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Hey guys! I have some questions I was hoping you could help with. I was on Weight Watchers previously and stopped because it just wasn't working…

• Start of Weight Watchers Points Plus!

x-posted So I'm finally making the switch from the old WW points plan to the new WW Points Plus! Last week marked the start of it! I'm really…

• Favorite Ready to Eat/Frozen Meals on Points Plus???

So, I've been an off and on Weight Watcher for almost 15 years, and have recently gone back on WW again, following the same plan I did when I first…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 10 comments

• (no subject)

Hey guys! I have some questions I was hoping you could help with. I was on Weight Watchers previously and stopped because it just wasn't working…

• Start of Weight Watchers Points Plus!

x-posted So I'm finally making the switch from the old WW points plan to the new WW Points Plus! Last week marked the start of it! I'm really…

• Favorite Ready to Eat/Frozen Meals on Points Plus???

So, I've been an off and on Weight Watcher for almost 15 years, and have recently gone back on WW again, following the same plan I did when I first…