xoxxblitz7 (xoxxblitz7) wrote in _weightwatchers,
xoxxblitz7
xoxxblitz7
_weightwatchers

Okay so I signed up for online WW today. I feel better for it, I'm looking forward to it and have been using the food ideas already. Problem. My Grandad still tracks but uses the old calculation on how many points you are allowed a day, for example height, age bracket, weight, gender etc.

I joined today and I put my age, 20. My height, 5'2 and my weight 16 stone 7lbs, I'm NOT a nursing mother. It gave me ProPoints value of 36 a day. Is this correct? I've had my Grandad telling me that it is far too much, and not even he gets that many.

Thank you, I will be posting lots for support, I'm going to need it!
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 11 comments

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…