?

No account? Create an account

Weight Watchers

it's not a diet. it's a lifestyle.

Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
I'm in a rut.
anashatay-dream
_tyke wrote in _weightwatchers
Tell me what some of your breakfasts are.

One that I like bringing to work...

100 Calorie english muffin, 2 poached eggs (I have one of those microwave poachers, so I poach the eggs at work), 2 Jimmy Dean turkey sausage patties (microwaved), & butter spray on the muffin.

I layer each half of the muffin with an egg & sausage pattie. And sometimes sprinkle italian herb seasoning & a little salt or sprinkle "Spike" seasoning mix on it. SOOOOO good & keeps me full until lunch!

It's about 400-450 calories... Breakfast is the most important meal of the day afterall...

I also like to do oatmeal- instant oats, microwaved- add a packet of Truvia & no sugar added peach cup... YUM! Or diced apple & cinnamon. And if I'm having a really adventurous day, I mix in a tablespoon of natural peanut butter & about 10 chocolate chips. Delish!

I'm sooooo boring in the mornings.
It's usually a cup of oatmeal and yogurt. On the weekends there might be some eggbeaters, turkey sausage and corn tortillas going on. Mornings where I'm running I have the oatmeal and a banana.

i am too, i need to spice it up!

Oatmeal
Cereal
Banana and cottage cheese (sometimes on an English muffin)
Scrambled eggs

3 egg white omlette with 1/2c (cooked)mushrooms and 1cup (cooked)swiss chard and a slice of pepper jack cheese!
175.5 calories
7.2 fat
7.3 carbs
2.3 fiber
20.43 protein (livestrong.com nutrition breakdown)

smart ones, english muffin and egg sandwitch.
yougurt.
oatmeal.
Special K protein shake.
Special K cereal.

man i SUCK at ww breakfast. i usually just do something like some kashi golean cereal (which is loaded up with protein and fiber) with some lower calorie flavored yogurt. or half a cup of vanilla soy milk.

(Deleted comment)
Some of mine:

Oatmeal

Light yogurt with 1/2 cup Kashi Crunch mixed in

Egg white, cheese and salsa on a wheat low carb tortilla

Green Monster (http://greenmonstermovement.com/?page_id=39)

Clif bar

peanut butter english muffins (the 100 calorie ones)

english muffins with low fat spreadable cheese and ham or turkey

breakfast is the one meal that I don't mind if I eat the same thing over and over.

Yogurt=2pts
Fruit=2pts
That's my typical breakfast.

That looks sooo good! I know what I'm making this weekend!

I do a lot of bagel thin with a MorningStar Grillers California Turk'y Burger and mustard; so damn good. VERY filling.

2 points!

when I don't have that, I throw in light vanilla yogurt and frozen blueberries.

I'm looking through the week one book and these are the breakfasts they list. All are 3 points (and they list the measurements of everything), if you want me to elaborate on any, let me know!

Yogurt with fruit
Vegetable omelet
Cereal with fruit
Egg, bacon, and veggies
Yogurt parfait
Fruity oatmeal
Egg and cheddar sandwich
Egg, spinach, and feta omelet
Crunchy cereal
Creamy oatmeal

During the week I have steel cut oatmeal and yogurt with some fruit. On weekends I have pancakes (with King Arthur mixes and most are 3 points)
and French Toast (I make mine with egg whites with extract mixed in). When I'm feeling adventurous I add banana with cinnamon, warm that up with vanilla extract and it has a bananas foster like taste. :)
I do use maple syrup but only a tablespoon worth (which is one point and soo worth it!).

Cascadian Farms Kids cinnamon toast cereal or the Special K cinnamon pecan with ff milk
Thomas Bagel Thins with whipped cream cheese
2 slices double fiber bread with nutella or peanut butter
One packet (or two, if I'm not gonna eat a big lunch) of oatmeal or cream of wheat

I usually eat any of that with cantaloupe or strawberries... :)