Elyse Explosion (elyse) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Elyse Explosion
elyse
_weightwatchers

Woo, today was a good WI! I noticed that I forgot to update last week...I guess I was a little bummed. I had a difficult week with food and was only down the 0.4 that I'd gained the previous week. I decided that it was not the end of the world, as usual, and went on about my day.

Last week I went to a different meeting with a friend in a completely different location, and I was very unimpressed. The group seemed to be pretty hell-bent on perfection (which, coincidentally, was last week's topic, wasn't it?) and I really wanted to turn around and deck the woman behind me. She complained the entire meeting that she'd ONLY lost 1.6 pounds and I was like really? Be proud of yourself! 1.6 pounds is a HUGE amount compared to lots of other people. I guess that really bugs me.

So for this week, my goal was to "do better." Broad topic, I know, but I stuck to it. I tracked a bit closer, was a bit more mindful of my food, and picked up my exercise quite a bit. It paid off! I was down 1.2 pounds this morning, bringing my total to 46.4 pounds lost. Brilliant!

Hope your week is just as good, ladies and gents!
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 3 comments