Ely (slendersplendor) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Ely
slendersplendor
_weightwatchers

Hey :)

Just A Brief Introduction.

My Name Is Em, I Am Soon To Be 21 Years Old, And I Am A Student Studying Law/Legal Studies At A Well Recognized University.
I'd Like To Post A Disclaimer About Myself, Though I'm Sure I'm Bound To Repeat It.
 I Am A Recovering Bulimic.
So Why WW?
In Outpatient Group A Point Is Stressed About Developing A Healthy Eating Plan, That Fit's Your Lifestyle,But Still Provides You With The Comfort And Structure To Recover Without The Risk Of Relapse.
My Saving Grace For Years Was Counting Calories, And If Not That, Binging And Purging.
The WW Points Concept Is Perfect For Me In The Initial Stages Of My Recovery.
I've Chossen A Plan That Deals With Weight Maintenance, And I Calculate My Points Accordingly.
By Choosing To Count Points, I'm Shifting The Focus From Counting Calories.
I Don't View The Points Negatively Like I Do The Calories.
I'm Enjoying This, And I'm Finding Myself Making Healthier More Informed Decisions.
I Don't Attend WW Meetings.

Thank You For Your Time, I Hope I Can Find A Place Here :)
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 10 comments

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…