The Urban Quilter (urban_quilter) wrote in _weightwatchers,
The Urban Quilter
urban_quilter
_weightwatchers

grumble/sigh

After reaching a huge milestone (for me) which should have had me dancing a dance of joy (30 pounds); I went into a weird kind of funk.

This was due to the fact that I had purchased 6 dresses for the warm weather and assumed that once I lost 30 pounds I'd be able to wear them. Every single one of them fits me perfectly through waist and hips, is snug through the ribs and impossibly tight across the bust.

My reaction to this set back? Fall off the WW wagon.

I've gained 4.5 pounds in the last five days and am kicking myself to the curb and back. I knew, even as I indulged, that this wasn't going to get me where I wanted to be any faster, and I still did it. Even as I stepped on the scale this morning and saw the result, my first thought was "Well, I might as well have fries for lunch" - here lies the path to hell, I realize.

Tonight I'm at the opposite end of that spectrum and thinking I should pick up a box of Slim Quick to use in tandem with WW.

*SIGH*

I hate where I am right now.

:/

/pout/grumble/whine
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 15 comments

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…