she came in a box, i loved, and i sold her. (itsallhushhush) wrote in _weightwatchers,
she came in a box, i loved, and i sold her.
itsallhushhush
_weightwatchers

Hey guys, I need some encouragement!

I've been on WW for 4 weeks now, and I'm feeling frustrated that I haven't lost at least a pound a week.

I've been tracking everything, and if I'm even a little unsure I always tend to overestimate my points so I don't end up eating too many calories. I've only gone over on my daily points (22) a few times in the last 4 weeks, and I just feel like nothing is happening!

SW: 159.5
CW: 157.5

I've only lost two pounds!

I'm still having trouble trying to force myself to eat breakfast to kick start my metabolism.

Does anyone know of any foods/drinks/etc that will help me get my metabolism going better?

I really want to lose weight for my health and such, but this slow progress is very frustrating to me! I'm a very impatient person!

(Note: I'm a quadriplegic, so working out to help with weight loss isn't really an option for me.)
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 15 comments

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…