Amanda (zechal) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Amanda
zechal
_weightwatchers

New perspective

So I posted last week about my frustration with my lack of weight loss even though I'm doing everything right. I talked with my fitness class instructor last night (she has several degrees in nutrition, health, and fitness) and she basically told me that my nursing relationship with my daughter is more important than pounds on the scale. She's 100% right, I don't want to do anything to jeopardize that. She encouraged me to stick with weight watchers and continue to work out. She did not want me to cut back on my points as my caloric intake is so important due to nursing. Basically keep doing what I'm doing.

She would like me to bring my food journals in to review as she thinks I may be eating to many carbs or something simple like that. So I will bring in for her to review...but otherwise the plan is to just stick with it. She also reminded me that while I may not be losing, I'm not gaining, which is also huge!

So I guess your stuck with me for a little while longer! I also need to say that I started at a 22 and yesterday I fit into a size 16 pair of jeans :)
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 2 comments