grlicnotgmblin (grlicnotgmblin) wrote in _weightwatchers,
grlicnotgmblin
grlicnotgmblin
_weightwatchers

Hi there!

What a great group! Thank you all for posting some inspiration & some reality. I have struggled my whole life with my weight & joined Weight Watchers Online about a month & a half ago, for the second time in my life. I've lost 14 lbs. total this time around.

My name is Lindsay. I'm 5'6", 28 years old, & live in Denver, CO.
My starting weight was 237.
Current weight is 223.

At my highest weight, in high school, I weighed over 300 lbs.
At my lowest, during my sophomore year of college I weighed roughly 180.

I was able to maintain between 180 & 195 for most of my college & grad school careers, until an unhealthy relationship (which ended 3 years ago) helped me pack on 50 lbs. in 8 months.

I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome when I was 15 & a combination of hormone therapy along with improving my eating & exercise habits allowed me to lose over 120 lbs. over 3 years. I wish I remember what I did exactly to get the weight off!!

I'm hoping that this time around, I'll be able to let the past go, & get healthy for myself once again.

Thanks for all of your inspiration... I look forward to reading more & posting about my own triumphs (& hopefully very few tribulations).
Tags: introduction
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 4 comments