nessun (nessun) wrote in _weightwatchers,
nessun
nessun
_weightwatchers

• Mood:
  • Music:

New Toy!

I've been slipping for a while now. My "busy season" at work is from March - June, and it's hard to focus on weight loss when there's a billion treats in the kitchen and an office culture built on rewarding everyone for hard work with take-out. So I've been up for the past few weeks, and I've been annoyed with my own lack of control.

Now that I've finally got a grip on my own denial ("no, one piece of that won't hurt"), I've decided to reinvest in myself. So, I bought a new toy - an elliptical trainer.

I do have a gym membership, but pulling my sorry butt to the gym after a very long day at the office was just not happening. I decided that an in-home machine was the way to go: I can't avoid it if it's right there in the apartment! And I can watch part of my huge DVD collection and not feel bad about being a couch potato, since I'll be moving at the same time.

Needless to say, putting the razzafraggin' thing together took so much out of me yesterday that I didn't even try it out - just checked it was all together properly and would turn on. But I'm optimistic now, and I'm reinvigorated by my own goals. Here's hoping I get some momentum going again!
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 2 comments