Ashleigh (faerywoman) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Ashleigh
faerywoman
_weightwatchers

Working out pains

I am trying to starting working in some exercise into my routine and I'm coming up against a problem. After about 15-20 mins of working out my legs start to cramp and HURT. I am stretching beforehand, but it seems that no matter how much I do I still have this problem. It's really curbing my workouts because I even though don't feel winded or exhausted, I have to stop because my legs simply hurt too much.

Does this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions on an exercise that won't do this? It happens whether I'm walking briskly, running or even just dancing around my living room. Or any stretching techniques that may help avoid this? Or is it just something I have to push through and eventually my body will get used to it?
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 12 comments

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…