on_myway (on_myway) wrote in _weightwatchers,
on_myway
on_myway
_weightwatchers

• Mood:
Starting Weight: 316...I was this weight when I got married 3 years ago, and have been about this weight...

Until St. Patrick's Day when I had my first weigh-in, and changed my life.  What made me go?  I'm tired of standing in front of the mirror and crying because I felt I looked disgusting.  I hated when I needed new clothes, because I'd cry in the dressing room when nothing fit, and I'd have to find a higher size.  I got tired of feeling so sluggish and bored.  I got tired of not wanting to be intimate with my husband because I was either feeling too sluggish or because I didn't feel attractive.  

The first week, I was down to 309.  The second week, 303.  The next few weeks, I only had losses that were in the decimal places.  I got frustrated, but I realized that a loss was a loss, and it wasn't a gain nor a ZERO.  I also realized that I had so many big loss weeks, that it was okay if I had a couple of small loss weeks.  

This past week, I really pushed hard.  I ate my points, did my walking, drank my water, and finally bought vitamins.  

Today's weigh-in merits celebration for three reasons:

1.   I have now reached (and surpassed) my 5% weightloss goal!
2.  I have a new tens-digit!
3.  I HAVE A NEW HUNDREDS-DIGIT!

GOODBYE 300'S...YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED!

I hope to use this natural high that I have, right now, to keep my momentum going!
Tags: milestones
Subscribe

Hi, I'm Helen and I'm from Dublin, Ireland. I joined WW (for about the 5th time in my life) back on 21st Jully 2011, so Ihave been on…

• Overweight and Healthy!!!

FINALLY, after weeks of being torturously close, according to WebMD, I have officially left being obese behind and am now overweight AND my…

• (no subject)

As of today I have lost... 50 POUNDS! I never thought I'd be able to achieve this back in August when I started...but perseverance pays!…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 12 comments

Hi, I'm Helen and I'm from Dublin, Ireland. I joined WW (for about the 5th time in my life) back on 21st Jully 2011, so Ihave been on…

• Overweight and Healthy!!!

FINALLY, after weeks of being torturously close, according to WebMD, I have officially left being obese behind and am now overweight AND my…

• (no subject)

As of today I have lost... 50 POUNDS! I never thought I'd be able to achieve this back in August when I started...but perseverance pays!…