yesssican (yesssican) wrote in _weightwatchers,
yesssican
yesssican
_weightwatchers

• Mood:
  • Music:

NSV... a bit weird, but still

had another NSV lately. Last week I wanted to go swimming and when I went to the pool I wore a pair of trousers that seemed a little big, so I wore a belt with them. I just didn't realize how much too big they really were until I did the swimming, went to change back into my street clothes and realized only then that when taking those trousers off I hadn't even bothered to open the button and zipper. I had just opened the belt and then pulled them down. You can't imagine how giggly this made me. One of the other woman in the locker room looked at me as if I was mad xD
Tags: nsv
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Hi guys my name is Crystal, I am 25 years old. & my height is 5'4 SW 157lb CW 153 GW 135 I had a horrible break up 2 years ago and I let myself…

• My progress thus far!

I have done a couple entries on here since I started weight watchers, but I feel like I should update more often (to keep myself more accountable!).…

• (no subject)

Does anyone have good at home, no expensive equipment, solution to arm wings? I can't go to a gym and I do have a Jane Fonda Work out tube, but its…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 2 comments