Becky
beckyhelene
_weightwatchers

Week 1 weigh in

Name: Becky
Height: 5'2"
SW (starting weight): 251.2
CW (current weight): 249
GW (goal weight): for now, just 10% (226)

Good things of the week: Pretty proud of myself for eating breakfast every day this past week.  For most of my life, even in previous attempts at weight watchers, I constantly skipped breakfast.  Made the concious decision at the start of the week that I'd be better about breakfast from now on and got myself hooked on a pretty tasty cereal (Rasin Bran Extra) and stuck to it.  In the past, I'd be like 'oh yeah, going to eat breakfast every day from now on'.......and stick to it for 1-2 days, and then forget about it.

Areas that need improvement: Tracking--For the most part I was diligent about tracking, but there were a couple of days in the middle of the week where I'm pretty sure I definately ate over my points for the day, and didn't even keep track/account for it.  Veggies---I definately need to be more concious about getting my veggie servings in.  Last time I went about program, I think I probably over-veggied, heh, so I want to get back to being at least halfway to how I was back then.

Tags: tracking, weigh in
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 2 comments