mandiisghey (mandiisghey) wrote in _weightwatchers,
mandiisghey
mandiisghey
_weightwatchers

Hi! I decided just tonight to start Weight Watchers so I figured i might as well join some support ASAP! my name is Amanda, and I am about to be 18. I will admit I don't have much weight to lose (about 15 pounds to my goal), but I find it difficult to stay motivated and healthy in my dieting/lifestyle. I'm going to college in five months and prom is in two, so I need to stay as dedicated as possible :)

Name: Amanda

Height:5'2

SW (starting weight): 140

CW (current weight): well...140

GW (goal weight): 125

Any advice for a first timer? Mostly, my goal is to be happy with how I look regardless of the number. I used to have some trouble with disordered eating habits, so this lifestyle change is about being the best me possible. (ps i truly apologize if i ever use any disordered vocabulary...some of it is a leftover habit, and one that i am working very hard to break) I want to feel healthier and feel better about myself. As a shorty, fifteen pounds shows up especially in the hip area (oh the joys of being curvy). I really hope this is welcome here! Nice to meet all of you :)
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 8 comments