The Urban Quilter (urban_quilter) wrote in _weightwatchers,
The Urban Quilter
urban_quilter
_weightwatchers

Awesome goal reached today!

I'm five pounds away from my 10% goal but I reached another great milestone today just the same!

I know that sizes are one size bigger in the US than Canadian sizes are (a size 10 in the US is a size 12 in most Canadian made clothing), but I don't know if your plus size/regular sizes are different as well.

What I mean by that is our plus sizes run from size 14 up here, but a size 14 in a plus sized store is more like a 16 in a "regular" store.

Today, I went shopping for some clothes. I've lost 17 pounds, so my plus size 16's were getting a bit droopy. I tried on plus sized 14's and they were still too big. So I went to a "regular" size store, and their size 16's fit perfectly!

I'm out of the plus sizes!!

And I'm TOTALLY excited!

*does a happy dance*
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 12 comments

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…