Freddy Peterson (save_my_heart) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Freddy Peterson
save_my_heart
_weightwatchers

Points Question

HI, everyone.

So, I'm new (again) to WW. This is my second time on the plan and going to actual weigh-in's (instead of just doing the plan on my own). I don't like my leader and I haven't really found a meeting that I like yet, but I refuse to give up.

Recently, I've just been going and getting weighed and not staying for meetings, so that's why I'm here with this question:

Do I have to eat all of my points for the day? Last time I was on the plan there was a range of points for the day and I remember that you had to eat the minimum for the day to get enough calories and keep your metabolism up, but I'm not sure if I have to eat all of the points this time around.

I feel like I have way too many points for the day and I'm just kind of stuck. This is my third week and so far I've only lost 3.2 pounds. I know that's good and that is a lot, but I lost 3 the first week and only .2 the second week. I've been trying not to use my weekly allowance, either.
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 13 comments

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…