crabby_cake (crabby_cake) wrote in _weightwatchers,
crabby_cake
crabby_cake
_weightwatchers

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

Hello. I've been away for a while.
I joined WW in May of 2008. I lost about 45 pounds.
Despite losing weight and feeling great, there were still things about my body that didn't feel so great. I had great losses in the summer and very slow ones in the winter. I had really bad stomach pain/issues when I ate really high fiber things. I had 2 or 3 times where I had had a 4 pound weight increase from meeting to meeting, and would lose a pound the following week.

So I'm going to leave out some details... but I haven't gained a pound since I stopped tracking in December. I was using the The Daily Plate to track there, it's pretty nice but I've stopped that too.

I am being tested for Celiac Disease next week. I have taken out all gluten for the past week. And feel better. 90% better. If this is the case, I won't be following any sort of weight loss diet, just a diet that makes my body not fight itself.

I'm leaving the community, it was great while I was on WW. But,my focus has taken a dramatic change. WW really works, but you have to stick with it. Remember, it's about a lifestyle change, not dieting. I wish you all the luck you'll need.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 9 comments