?

No account? Create an account

Weight Watchers

it's not a diet. it's a lifestyle.

Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
C25k?
crabby_cake wrote in _weightwatchers
So some where on the clickernet I saw a post about a Podcast for C25k (aka Couch to 5k)... but I didn't seem to find it in this community so it might have been from a blog in my google reader.

But, it sounded really neat and in the podcast they told you when to start and stop running. Does this sound familiar to anyone? If so, do you remember what it was called?

Thanks.
Tags:

Yeah, I really like Robert Ullreys version. His music selection isn't quite to my taste, but it is so handy to be told when to start and stop without having to keep a close eye on your watch.

yes, that's pretty much why I'm interested in it. I don't wear a watch and I like to run an outside loop.

Mine is called "Podcasts for Running" and it has some (kind of bad) techno music but all the times interspersed. I'm going to start trying it come summer when the roads aren't coated in four inches of ice and packed snow!

And I don't mean "mine" as in "I made it" but rather "mine" as in "the one I use" lol.

Or, if you're really crafty you could make some with Garageband. I didn't like the techno music in the podcasts I found, so I made my own!

Or Audacity. That's what I used to make mine.