breathbox (breathbox) wrote in _weightwatchers,
breathbox
breathbox
_weightwatchers

intro

hi all!

im a 34 year old mother of three who is getting back on the ww horse after quite some time...i dont have the $ to join ww right this moment...so i was hoping one of you could help calculate my daily points allowance.

i dl'd a points tracker for my iphone, and am using another food logging app...the issue is that im currently breastfeeding and am unsure just how many pts. im allowed.

stats:

female (obvy)
5'9"
200lbs (as of this morning though i suspect a lot of that is water from brunch yesterday. im usually around 195)
breastfeeding about 10x a day

what i'd like to know is my current pts. and also when it decreases (i seem to remember it adjusts every ten lbs lost?)

thanks so much for anyone who helps!

im hoping to be accountable through this forum...if anyone has any suggestions on weigh in forums, that'd be great!

xo!

becky
Tags: points
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Hey guys! I have some questions I was hoping you could help with. I was on Weight Watchers previously and stopped because it just wasn't working…

• Start of Weight Watchers Points Plus!

x-posted So I'm finally making the switch from the old WW points plan to the new WW Points Plus! Last week marked the start of it! I'm really…

• Favorite Ready to Eat/Frozen Meals on Points Plus???

So, I've been an off and on Weight Watcher for almost 15 years, and have recently gone back on WW again, following the same plan I did when I first…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 11 comments

• (no subject)

Hey guys! I have some questions I was hoping you could help with. I was on Weight Watchers previously and stopped because it just wasn't working…

• Start of Weight Watchers Points Plus!

x-posted So I'm finally making the switch from the old WW points plan to the new WW Points Plus! Last week marked the start of it! I'm really…

• Favorite Ready to Eat/Frozen Meals on Points Plus???

So, I've been an off and on Weight Watcher for almost 15 years, and have recently gone back on WW again, following the same plan I did when I first…