emily (colourmestupidx) wrote in _weightwatchers,
emily
colourmestupidx
_weightwatchers

So this semester I am going to be SO busy. Pretty much 3-4 days a week I won't be home for either lunch or dinner. Mondays and Wednesdays I need to be able to bring a lunch and a dinner, and a dinner for Tuesdays most likely. I was thinking of making a big batch of casserole or soup or pasta, etc. and bringing leftovers but I don't want to eat the same thing day after day.

I need something that I can bring and prepare with little effort (I will have access to a microwave). I've been eating the WW progresso soups with saltine crackers but I need to broaden my meals a bit.

Requirements: Need to be able to take it along, needs to stay good (for dinners) from ~10:30 am to 5 pm (so nothing frozen since I won't have a fridge/freezer), microwaveable or no-cooking-required, healthy, not going to get soggy, etc.

What do you guys bring for lunches/dinners?
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 4 comments