healthyvisions (healthyvisions) wrote in _weightwatchers,
healthyvisions
healthyvisions
_weightwatchers

Hello

Hi!  Just wanted to do a quick intro.  This feels like my 100th go around with WW.  I really hope I can do something that sticks this time.  Last year I spent a majority of the year kicking and screaming to lose 16lbs on Jenny Craig...then I got married and after my wedding went into major depression/I don't know what to do now with my time mode and ate and stopped exercising and am back to where I started 2009.

I'm a runner...not a fast one, and I'm still working on the whole distance thing...but I've finally gotten back to the point where running is what I do so that's what I'll call myself.  So anywho...since the new year I've been on a plan to tackle my first 10K.  It's going okay...but it would go better if I could get some of this poundage off.

I tried to start WW again on Friday, but this weekend didn't go anything as planned...so tomorrow will be day one for me.  Hopefully the last day one I have.  I'm jaded and really hoping to just have a few healthy days this week so I can "feel it" again.

Stats: (I'm 5'4")

HW..ever - 215
SW - 196

First goal - 185
Goal - 140

Tags: introduction
Subscribe

• Hello there!

Name: Laura Age: 26 Height: 5'5" SW (starting weight): 204lbs CW (current weight): 204lbs GW (goal weight): 150lbs Hi everyone,…

• Hello!

Name: Ashley Age: 34 Height: 5' 8 or 9" SW (starting weight): 218 CW (current weight): 204 GW (goal weight): 145 Anything else you…

• Hi again.

Name: Amy Age: 35 Height: 5' 4" SW (starting weight): 261.2 CW (current weight): ... GW (goal weight): 150? Anything else you wanna…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 4 comments