spacepixie (spacepixie) wrote in _weightwatchers,
spacepixie
spacepixie
_weightwatchers

Vietnamese Chicken Salad Rolls

I order the Vietnamese Chicken Salad Rolls at Pei Wei. The site used to list the nutritionals for the entire order at 7 points for rolls+sauces. Lately they released a new nutrition sheet, and it puts the total at 14 points! I'm not sure how that could be right, especially since the takeout rammekin they give with the peanut butter sauce is small, and usually isn't even halfway full.

I still eat these because they are filling and tasty. I count them for their new total of 14 pts, even though this doesn't seem right. I'm worried if I counted them at 7, I'd end up way over points, but if I count them as 14, I may be sabotoging myself by eating too LITTLE (Because if they are actually closer to 7 pts, that's 7 points for one day I'd be missing out on. That's substantial.)

Anyone know anything about this?
Tags: eating out
Subscribe

• Pleased with myself

My mother and I just started WW almost a week ago, and we went on a trip for a few days. Though I was worried about how this would effect my eating…

• ahh!

How do you guys calculate points when you eat out? Most things I have been able to research online, but others not so much. I keep freaking out that…

• starbux warming sandwiches

how many points are the starbux warming sandwiches/wraps? the sausage, chedder, egg english muffin sandwich? the ham, chedder, egg ciabatta…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 5 comments